Sunday, January 8, 2012

The week ahead


First, you have three work days this week. I EXPECT that you will take advantage of the time and be working in class. Working on art.

Work is defined as, an activity involving mental or physical effort done in order to achieve a purpose or result.

I still need MANY volunteers to help out with Scholastic. Please consider giving of your time to help. Scholastic is a huge undertaking and cannot happen without the volunteer support of students. If you volunteer on Saturday, January 28th to help set up the show there is free pizza involved!!!! Sign up in the art room.

Monday, MICA will be visiting. You will have half the class period to work. If you have any art that you would like reviewed, this is a great opportunity to have someone else critique your work. Admission directors LOVE to talk about art.

Wednesday, work day.

Friday, work day.

Last day to make up hours is January 18th. No school on the 16th and the 17th is the deadline for Scholastic stuff!

7 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see all the art on Saturday when we go set up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Three workdays! Wow! I promise I will actually get something done this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha Eva... I love the determined spirit! I'm just excited that I'm actually blogging.. And I'm exciting for MICA! wooo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I probably wont have another oppritunity to go so i wouldnt miss setting up! And altho we already got to see MICA last year { wasnt there a mixup or somthing?} I am still rly psyced [ did i spell that wrong?]. Oh look at that, 11pm, still counts, Psh yes this is a comment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Crazy week! I'm feeling like tomorrow is going to be very productive. And I'm really tired, so I'm going to bed now. Of course I didn't remember we had a blog comment till I was in bed!
    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking forward to this week! I will sign up for at least one volunteering thing for scholastic. I can't say no to free inspiration and pizza;)Let's get things done, yay!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am going to try really hard to get things done in class this week! Woo I'm feeling motivated.

    ReplyDelete