Saturday, December 31, 2011

National Scholastic Tour Comes to Portland


Check it out! A touring exhibition of National Scholastic award winning art is coming to Portland. One of four stops on the tour. Opening reception on January 5th at PNCA 6 -8 pm. Anyone want to come with me? We can visit other galleries that night and support the two Lakeridge students in the show, Lizzie Aronson and Eva Davis.

You can eat all their snacks, see amazing student work from around the country, hang out downtown, visit galleries and be with Ms. McB. What more could you ask for?

Let me know on Tuesday if you are interested.

P.S. You don't have to hang out with me the whole time. You can ditch me and hang with your friends downtown and look at cool art. I'll get over it. Really.... I will.

2 comments:

  1. First of all I set an alarm on my phone so can remember to blog! Success! But that actually sounds like fun! Is that on a thursday? And what time! I want details!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that sounds really fun! I just have to check with mama sosa to see if i'm free.

    ReplyDelete