Saturday, December 31, 2011

Concentration Critique Tuesday


It's a beautiful day, hopefully you are not in the house creating art that you should have been making weeks ago.....hmmmmmm

This time of year is usually when people get really frustrated with their concentrations. All the original or obvious ideas have been used up already and now you really have to think. Take solace in knowing that you are not alone. What usually happens after this concentration check is that things get moving again. The ideas will flow and the back end of this process goes smoothly. Hang in there! You can do this.

Looking forward to seeing you all. Ms. McB

6 comments:

  1. these two pieces have been the hardest for me I couldn't decide what to do for the longest time. They don't look right still and its frustrating but hopefully they will turn out fine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the words of encouragement.. I need it haha this is a large struggle!! Oh well. By the way... Aaron brothers is having buy one canvas get one for a penny for all of January! So go!! See you all Tuesday
    -- Amelia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the encouragement! I've been stuck for a bit as well.
    Can't wait to see you all Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. definitely had some more trouble with this one but im hoping it worked out. some of the pictures i took are questionable... i dont know. we shall see what people think.

    ReplyDelete
  5. okay my art looks like poop. its getting harder to come up with ideas for sure! <3 art yah woop

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmmmmmmm. I forgot to get my pictures printed in time. At this stage I have plenty ideas for my concentration, the trick is having good ideas. Today I got some pictures of swimming penguins. We'll see if those are usable.

    ReplyDelete