Sunday, December 11, 2011

Crazy Busy-Funness-Exciting-Most Bestest week


December 12th - 16th

Tuesday, December 13th - Scholastic Challenge Due - I'm expecting fabulous, edgy, fun, spectacular things from all of you. Can't let the Art 3 kids out do you, their work was pretty great.

Thursday, December 15th - SECRET SANTA. Perhaps the most anticipated event of the school year. The crafty side of all of us should come out on this day. Don't forget to bring the food you said you would bring. It's going to be a feast of all feasts. Ordering Bellagio's pizza, REQUESTS?

If you are absent, PLEASE get your gift to school. Imagine how sad your person would feel if they were the only one not getting a gift.

What needs to be done by the end of the week???????

1. Seniors - registered for Scholastic, art or photography portfolio or both. You are also welcome to enter as many individual pieces as you would like. There are scholarship available for portfolios and gift cards of $100.00 for the category winners (i.e. you receive 4 Gold Key's in drawing and you would be the winner of that category) Please put anything you enter into the F drive folder.

2. Juniors - registered for Scholastic, at least two photo's, and some of your artwork. Many of you have already done this. Check with Ms. McB if you are not sure. Please make sure whatever you enter there is an image in the F drive folder.

3. I NEED ALL THE SCHOLASTIC PAPERWORK AND FEES IN MY HANDS BY FRIDAY!!!! It's really hard for me to remember to get this stuff so I need you to step up and remember. I'm old, you are young with young minds. Help your teacher :(

4. I will open up the studio on Wednesday, December 28th from 9:00 am - 1:00 pm. You can work on the TWO pieces of art that will be due on January 3rd, 2012. You can work on uploading Scholastic work or you can just come visit.

15 comments:

  1. Yikes, what a busy week. This is going to be interesting, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The week before winter break is always kind of crazy, but I have my scholastic piece done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is literally the most crazy, stressful week of my life! In all my classes! I am not expecting to sleep at all in the next five days.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thats a lot of stuff to do! this is going to be a very stressful week! good thing i finished my secret santa but i need to finish my scholastic though...

    ReplyDelete
  5. and for bellagios, i'll request pepperoni

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my god, kill me now, I have a project due in like... all my classes this week. Finished my art stuff first though (of course) ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope my scholastic piece passes the test!

    ReplyDelete
  8. yep--this week is going to be crazy. just finished my scholastic project today, which is a relief! and possibly secret santa. i'll have to lock it in my closet since I found my cat trying to eat it this afternoon.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm really excited for secret Santa i hope my person loves their gift! It's gonna be great! also for bellagios, get oasis! BEST PIZZA EVER! and this week is stressful without a doubt!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This week is so stressful!!! Agree with roy...classic pepperoni.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Can we turn in Scholastic stuff over the break? Hopefully... As for Bellagios... I'll eat anything. And make sure to order 24 hours in advance and tell them you're from the school/you want a discount!

    ReplyDelete
  12. wooo secret santa! pizza! cheese! yah! woop!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I agree with Sophie, cheese is best. :) I feel like the week before the break is the most stressful week of the year...even more stressful than finals week! There are a lot of unexpected tests and projects that come up right before. I'm super excited for the PARTAY on on Thursday. I hope my secret santa likes his/her present. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow we do have a busy week!! I'm excited for our partY!! And pepperoni is always good. I was happy about the open studio but then I realized I'm getting my wisdom teeth out then! :(

    ReplyDelete
  15. pizza! yay! hope im feeling better by then. is the day the studios open the day we are making books?

    ReplyDelete