Thursday, December 15, 2011

Secret Santa Success












As I sit here blubbering over the VERY sweet notes you all wrote for me...I thought I would post a few of the Secret Santa pictures. The AP Secret Santa party is one of the best things we do all year. Because the presents must be handmade I feel like it gives you another opportunity to get to know your classmates. Honestly, I don't think there is a better feeling in the world than knowing someone is thinking about just the right gift for you.

The party was a big success and I was super impressed with the quality and craftiness of the work this year.

OPEN STUDIO on Wednesday, December 28 10:00 - 2:00ish

Hope to see you there! xxoo ms. McB

5 comments:

  1. Im soooo glad theres an open studio over the break. Its going to help so much!!! The Party was a lot of fun it was cool seeing what every one gave eachother. Thanks again for the handmade book! Is there still going to be a book making day over the break?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is was so fun! and a great way to start off the break! Thankssss DARIAN for the scarf and headband...i love headbands :) ive been wearing it over the break!

    ReplyDelete
  3. secret santa day was great! love my potter-themed tile! the last couple days of school before winter break are always something to look forward to. it's amazing to me that we've only got a few weeks of first semester left- this year's going by so fast!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i wish i couldve gone into the studio the day it was open to work on my encaustic but i had family from out of town here -- hope everyone had a good break!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The secret santa day was awesome! I think that everyone put a lot of time and thought into their gifts. It was a ton of fun and a fantastic way to start the break! Thank you Nellie for the earrings! They're so cool!

    ReplyDelete