Friday, March 30, 2012

A New Week - New Deadlines


Is it really time to go back? You betcha!!!!

There are several deadlines most of you need to be aware of...

1. Wednesday, April 4th, Marie Walsh Sharpe applications due. Juniors who will be Seniors next year. Most of you are done, but just in case, I need the statements, forms signed by PARENTS and all your images no later than Tuesday. I have to have this postmarked by WEDNESDAY.

2. Friday, April 6th, OAEA Scholarships due. These are seniors who are graduating who will be majoring or minoring in art or art education. If you are one of these people you need to fill out the application and write your essay explaining your goals and interest in pursuing an art career. Essay should be a maximum size of one page, about 300 words typed.

THE ESSAY AND FORM ARE DUE IN MY HANDS ON MONDAY. EVEN IF WE DON'T HAVE CLASS ON THAT DAY. THERE'S A TON OF STUFF DUE THIS WEEK, SO MS. MCB NEEDS IT NOW!

If you don't have your application anymore or have changed your mind and would like to apply here is the link to the website with the information:

http://www.oregonarted.org/index.php

3. If you are one of the students doing the VANS. Those are due on April 9th at the latest.

4. This month we have two concentration checks. One is a new piece, the other is a reworked piece. We are almost done!

See you all soon - can't wait. Ms McB

18 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see the reworks when they're all done! And I can't believe we're almost done. The year went by so fast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. spring break went by so fast!i'm kind of happy to come back and have a schedule though..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spring break was like a preview of summer. I'm ready for summer to come. Honestly dreading waking up so early every morning. Ughhhh. But happy to see you McKy B!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im glad spring break is over.. boriiiiing! i think i got some potential concentration pieces over spring break so thats good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't want to go back! there's soooo much to do and I didn't do any of my work over spring break :( alkjdflkjl;ksjfalksjflksajfkl (from Lizzie)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am having a very sentimental moment right now and i can't wait to see you all! I hope everyone had a fun spring break!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I had a pretty awesome spring break. It wasn't long enough though. My family went down to California and zigzagged this way and that deciding sometimes only a few hours beforehand where to drive.

    ReplyDelete
  8. spring break is over! wahhhh! so pumped for art

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ahhhh spring break is already overrrr :( no bueno. See you all tomorrowwwwwwwww :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I agree with darian! I miss art sooo much! I can't wait to see everyone! Hope everyone had a great spring break!

    ReplyDelete
  11. im sad that spring break is over, but at least i can go back to art again!

    ReplyDelete
  12. got lots of good pics over spring break!... can't say I'm excited for school, but I'm excited for art. welcome back happy family

    ReplyDelete
  13. You guys are crazy... i like art... but if I had the choice then I would stay relaxing on my lounge chair in the sun for the rest of my life!!!! WAHHHH school.... :[

    ReplyDelete
  14. ugh, i forgot about all of that homework i said i wouldn't put off at the beginning of spring break.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ugh...forgot about the essay...:/ had a good spring break though and took some good pictures in cali.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I had an awesome spring break! Thanks for the reminder about all of the deadlines!

    ReplyDelete
  17. My spring break was good! I don't want to go back to school now though

    ReplyDelete
  18. So I'm posting this now, I hope it counts for next week, because I always forget over the weekend, so I'm going to start trying to do it earlier in the week. I had a great spring break! Can't believe the year is almost over. so many deadlines.

    ~Colleen

    ReplyDelete